Fast and Powerful Reflector less EDM
• Fast and accurate pinpointing with phase shift technology.
• Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
• Minimum reflector less measuring distance - just 30cm.
• Improved collimation with super-bright pointer.
• Smaller EDM beam spot size for minimal distance
• Dependable measuring even at shallow incidence angles.
• Ensures accurate reflective sheet distance measurement.
Japan Quality Products
We perform the tough environmental tests to ensure long-term operation even under the rough site environments.
GM-55 is thoroughly inspected with dust-proof and water-proof test chambers.
In addition, the various tests against vibration, drop, temperature, and humidity were successfully passed to achieve the best environmental spec. Also, the measuring distance accuracy test on base line and the instrument leveling and angle accuracy test and adjustment by collimator system ensure your satisfaction on GM Series product quality.
Standard Package Components
Main unit • Battery (BDC46C)
• Battery charger (CDC68A)
• Power Cable • Lens cap • Lens hood • Tool pouch • Precision Screwdriver
• Lens brush • Hexagonal wrench ×2
• Cleaning cloth • Quick Manual
• Laser caution sign-board
• Carrying case • Carrying strap IVBIA
High Quality, High Return!
• Construction and Survey Application Software
• Fast & Accurate & Powerful Measuring Distance Feature
• 500m Long Range Reflectors Measurement
• Rugged & Waterproof Design
• Reliable Large Volume Internal Memory
|Magnification / Resolving power||30x / 2.5"|
|Others||Length : 171mm (6.7in.), Objective aperture : 45mm (1.8in.) (48mm (1.9in.) for EDM), Image: Erect, Field of view: 1°30' (26m/1,000m), Minimum focus: 1.3m (4.3ft.) Reticle illumination: 5 brightness levels|
|Minimum Display||1”/5” (0.0002 / 0.001gon, 0.005 / 0.02mil)|
|Accuracy (ISO 17123-3:2001)||5"|
|Dual-axis compensator /||Dual-axis liquid tilt sensor, working range: ±6'|
|Collimation compensation||On/Off (selectable)|
|Laser output*1||Reflectorless mode : Class 3R / Prism/sheet mode : Class 1|
|Minimum Display||Fine / Rapid : 0.0001m (0.001ft. / 1/16 in.) / 0.001m (0.005ft. / 1/8 in.) (selectable) Tracking / Road : 0.001m (0.005ft. / 1/8 in.) / 0.01m (0.02ft. / 1/2 in.) (selectable)|
|OS, Interface and Data management|
|Display / Keyboard||Graphic LCD, 192 x 80 dots, backlight : on/off (Selectable) / Alphanumeric keyboard / 28 keys with backlight|
|Control panel location||Serial RS-232C, USB2.0 (Type A for USB flash memory)|
|Laser-pointer||Coaxial red laser using EDM beam|
|Dust and water protection / Operating temperature||IP66 (IEC 60529:2001) / -20 to +60ºC (-4 to +140ºF)|
|Size with handle||183(W)x 174(D)x 348(H)mm (On single face)|
|Instrument height||192.5mm from tribrach mounting surface|
|Weight with battery & tribrach||Approx. 5.1kg (11.3lb)|
|Battery||Li-ion rechargeable battery BDC46C|
|Operating time (20ºC)*9||Approx. 14hours*10|
|On board||• REM Measurement • 3D Coordinate Measurement • Resection • Stake Out • Topography Observation • Offset Measurement • Missing Line Measurement • Intersection • Surface Area Calculation • Route Surveying • Point to Line|